AuthorTopic: Hase's Stuff redux thread (image heavy)  (Read 4993 times)

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT

Re: Hase's Stuff redux thread (image heavy)

Reply #10 on: November 25, 2005, 11:54:54 am
awesome man, this is something I've been meaning to ask you since ages ago...so I've been scratching my head about that anim for a looong time, feels great to finally have an answer =D

What about future...or present stuff? any zombieness in your agenda? =o

Offline Hase

• Zombies. Stuff.
    • View Profile

Re: Hase's Stuff redux thread (image heavy)

Reply #11 on: November 29, 2005, 07:46:14 pm
glad i could help. present stuff... nothing I could show, as far as pixels go. I currently work designing arcade machines, so thats the number one time drain at the moment. In addition to that I was involved in a fantacrap movie production for the last 10 months or so (pretty much moving into post-production now) - a lot of fun and extremely interesting (not to mention my newfound respect for movies). But again, nothing pixeled. ;)

The only pet project I have at the moment is a feasibility study for a 2d-fighting game, mortal kombat style. Were not sure whether we can pull it off with the time budget we have, so theres no info yet. So far weve filmed about 50 minutes worth of source material in a studio which were gonna play with over the next few weeks. Then, if we see that the effort of cleaning up the animations is manageable well start for real.

Zombieness will come back eventually, Im sure. Im not quite ready to give up on the little buggers just yet. But unitl (and including) the last zombie game every private project was a learn-as-you-go thing, where wed explore every avenue and try everything that struck us as interesting. Means that you learn a lot, but the overall effort explodes.
So if I ever revive the zombies itd be in a more streamlined form, not quite as art-intensive.