AuthorTopic: Hase's Stuff redux thread (image heavy)  (Read 6598 times)

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT

Re: Hase's Stuff redux thread (image heavy)

Reply #10 on: November 25, 2005, 11:54:54 am
awesome man, this is something I've been meaning to ask you since ages ago...so I've been scratching my head about that anim for a looong time, feels great to finally have an answer =D

What about future...or present stuff? any zombieness in your agenda? =o

Offline Hase

• Zombies. Stuff.
    • View Profile

Re: Hase's Stuff redux thread (image heavy)

Reply #11 on: November 29, 2005, 07:46:14 pm
glad i could help. present stuff... nothing I could show, as far as pixels go. I currently work designing arcade machines, so that´s the number one time drain at the moment. In addition to that I was involved in a fantacrap movie production for the last 10 months or so (pretty much moving into post-production now) - a lot of fun and extremely interesting (not to mention my newfound respect for movies). But again, nothing pixeled. ;)

The only pet project I have at the moment is a feasibility study for a 2d-fighting game, mortal kombat style. We´re not sure whether we can pull it off with the time budget we have, so there´s no info yet. So far we´ve filmed about 50 minutes worth of source material in a studio which we´re gonna play with over the next few weeks. Then, if we see that the effort of cleaning up the animations is manageable we´ll start for real.

Zombieness will come back eventually, I´m sure. I´m not quite ready to give up on the little buggers just yet. But unitl (and including) the last zombie game every private project was a learn-as-you-go thing, where we´d explore every avenue and try everything that struck us as interesting. Means that you learn a lot, but the overall effort explodes.
So if I ever revive the zombies it´d be in a more streamlined form, not quite as art-intensive.