AuthorTopic: Scenario Feedback  (Read 2194 times)

Offline tecnologgamer

• View Profile

Scenario Feedback

on: November 17, 2020, 10:16:30 pm
Hi!

I'm looking for feedback for these scenario I'm working on,it's a special for christimas so I'm will try to tell what I'm try to do.

So in the first scene the mains focus is give the sun a light beam where hits the ground, the low wall is receiving less light that others before I want to show it more far than others. The columns from the windows I wanted to show erouse on the rocks and not damaged, erosions and imperfections from the rock itself, not some damage provide by a hit, this is a thing that I want to difference even more, not do just damage walls.

The second scene is a desert, I try to make things more soft, cliffs and do a little contrast, the sky I did a simple dithering, but I don't know if there better ways to make skies, specially for video games backgrounds.

Well the last background isn't in a desert, but an arid field that I try to make, again I'm tried to make a light beam from the star, the roof is a color I pick between the standard color from the wood and the color from the light beam, while I use the same colors to make the wood structure and the hay over the crib.

Any advice to help me how to improve I will be very obliged. Thank you!

Offline Ajinaline

• View Profile

Re: Scenario Feedback

Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 12:19:12 am
I'm new so I have no idea on the specifics but I think it's really well done. The lighting is awesome and it has fine detail!