AuthorTopic: [PAID] Looking for a pixel artist to create some sci-fi noir cutscenes  (Read 2999 times)

Offline Mjeno

• CEO of DigiTales Interactive
    • JulianColbus
    • View Profile
    • More about me
Hi, everybody! I'm Julian from DigiTales Interactive. We're currently working on Lacuna, a story-driven sci-fi noir adventure.

We're looking for someone to create a few "cutscene sprites" to emphasize important moments and visually break up the game a little in terms of perspective and level of detail. The cutscenes should:
  • be higher in detail (i.e. closer to the action) than the normal gameplay,
  • feature some interesting perspectives,
  • contain a couple frames each,
  • be 320x180px in size.
A few references that fit the style, level of detail, and mood we're going for: Example 1 & Example 2

It's a paid gig that needs to be taken care of between November and January. We require nothing in particular from applicants, just a portfolio that they're up to the task. Payment will be negotiated based on your usual rate. It's a completely remote freelance gig.

If you're interested, please e-mail me (I'm very bad at reading DMs on this site) and ideally include some relevant references from your portfolio: contact[at]digitales.games

Thank you for your time. We look forward to hearing from you!

PS: Feel free to ask questions right on this post, I'll be around to reply for the next few hours. (:

Offline Raysixx

• @Raysixx_
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel :D
Hey! I have sent you an email, I am quite interested in the project :) I hope we can talk to reach an agreement
Ray.

Offline bengo

• https://pixeljoint.com/p/5787.htm
    • View Profile
Sent a reply over, hope to hear from you soon. I embedded/attached some background stuff I've done to the email as well as my portfolio.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 12:06:42 am by bengo »