AuthorTopic: [Closed] Moon Plants Of Horror Backgrounds  (Read 3132 times)

Offline xhunterko

• View Profile

[Closed] Moon Plants Of Horror Backgrounds

on: September 28, 2020, 09:47:01 am
Hello there!

This is Rob, and I would like to ask for some pixel art help on my game: Moon Plants Of Horror

The shortish adventure game is a science fiction colorful cyberpunk story in which you try to keep your mother's plant alive until she returns. You were left only vague instructions on how to care for the plant as you have it, and have to try to come up with solutions to problems on your own. Taking care of an alien plant, yourself, on a deadline, on an alien moon? What could POSSIBLY go wrong? This is the question that Moon Plants Of Horror would like to ask.

Who am I looking for?

I am looking for someone that has worked on a lot of projects. You should also have a great portfolio.

What are you doing?

Since I had trouble describing what I wanted to another artist, we had to have me sketch, and them pixel the sketch. This worked fairly well. They were unable to continue the project due to other issues. This is mostly what you'll be doing.

While there are 8-12 scenes currently in the game, more could show up. However, I would like to try to get this into stores as reasonably possible.

What I need done are the following:

4 scenes.
Title Scene.

Again, there are a number of things to be done, but this is what I need at this moment.

As for rates, here is what I am aware of:

$15-20 for small objects/items
$100-120 for backgrounds
$15-18 per hour

Payment will be handled with paypal.

Email: claybrickentertainment@gmail.com

Please respond with your portfolio and I'm interested!

I am also in need of other work.

Podcast Background.
Twitch Background.

Also looking for:
Musician

Edit: There was an error in posting which email to contact. The email has been changed and is correct.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 07:50:02 am by xhunterko »

Offline Raysixx

• @Raysixx_
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel :D

Re: [PAID] Moon Plants Of Horror Backgrounds

Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 10:55:45 am
I have sent you an email ^^

Offline xhunterko

• View Profile

Re: [Closed] Moon Plants Of Horror Backgrounds

Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 07:25:33 am
Hello!

This position has closed. Applicants will recieve a follow up email shortly this week. Thank you again for applying!

-Rob