AuthorTopic: Zombie Problem  (Read 6838 times)

Offline miscdude

• View Profile

Re: Zombie Problem

Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 03:11:56 am
feel free to ignore this...but just my two cents : P

yours/mine
the edit was to point out some knitpicky little things...
1: the brain is not green.
2:black outlines are the work of satan. xD
3:his right(our left) ear was too long and flipped or something @.@
4:when you die, the pigment in your skin DOES NOT TURN BLUE. it fades, or gains a pale look....i guess my edit is too green, from that point of view
5:i only added one shade to it and it looked more detailed...so..i suggest adding colors
6:his neck was really really long o.o and the back of his head stretched too far back
7:while desaturated things almost always look good...blood does not look good desaturated
8:the shading on his cheek looked almost inversed...
9:more blood! he got his skull ripped open and his brain is showing..shouldnt there be alot dripping?
10:his eyes were really small -.- when they would be big 0.0
just random little things ^^ hope this helps.

Offline Bouzolf

• I'm a Quebecer, i like pink and I'm 14 years old.
    • View Profile
    • My PJ Galery

Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 11:05:03 pm
Thanks a lot for your comments. I don't have time right now but I'll make an edit realy soon.
My English is poor, sorry about that..

Offline decker

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 01:11:52 am
hold one step. your first piece was in my opinion substantially better than the reformed 'realistic' zombie. it had beautiful qualities of disturbance - expression, contrast, skew. Not to mention the skyblue righthighllines, making it pop out like i almost reach for 3d glasses. the first piece Is Art. The second piece is Illustration. If i may be so bold, i would say the first piece needed none to little improvement, and the attempt of 'refining it' was a disaster. Continue making fresh pieces at will. Regard advice when it does not involve restructuring the whole picture. with all due respect to the zombie autopsy.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 01:15:22 am by decker »