AuthorTopic: Rukia  (Read 7073 times)

Offline Aelyrin

• View Profile

Re: Rukia

Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 06:28:17 am
I tried fixing the head first:

I kinda had to turn her head a bit so that it's more facing towards us. The only other way I could figure to do it is redrawing her in profile.
I'm not too sure I quite got the look right, though. @__@ And I don't think I fixed the shading on it.

Then there's the edited pallet for her shirt, which I'm none too fond of. Guess I'll have to tinker with it for a while.
It'd be nice if someone could give pointers on how to fix the shading of the shirt, too.

Offline sam-uk

• lol, internet.
    • View Profile

Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 12:11:04 pm
I think a redraw of the shirt is in order. I'm only suggesting this because to me it looks asif the skirt she has on is super tight and is pushing three giant rolls of fat upward. Also, to me the shape of her head and the size of her eyes makes her look like a space alien rather than a human girl so I think you should tweak the proportions. I added the smile because I believe expression is everything. I hope you take my input into consideration.

Offline TrevoriuS

• Pixels... everywhere!!
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 01:09:18 pm
The head seems allright to me. What you do need is shorter arms (say 6 px for the upper arm). Further its true that the shirt needs a bit of reshape, but not like suggested above, as there gravity is gone at the back, the changes on the belly however are correct.

Offline Faceless

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 01:43:58 pm

Hopefully this extremely sloppy edit will help in some way.
I was mostly trying to get rid of the horizontal stretching of the head.
Everything else had to follow after it though... :blind: