AuthorTopic: Streaming Site Avatar and Art  (Read 2596 times)

Offline okamichico

• View Profile

Streaming Site Avatar and Art

on: September 13, 2020, 03:00:13 am
Hello I'm just getting starting in the streaming community and I'm looking for artwork done for my channel. All I can really offer to credit you for your work as well as advertise your work to my viewers and friends. If anyone is interested in helping me out my channel is twitch.tv/okamichico I'm looking for an original avatar that blends a puppet like character like Geno from super mario rpg mixed with the color scheme of amaterasu from okami looks of red, white, and black colors.

Also I know this could be a pretty big task but I'm looking for someone to help with a channel banner with the name okamichico in it but also some pixelated versions of some of my favorite gaming characters in the background as my channel will have a heavy focus on roleplaying games. I would Love to have Geno from Super Mario RPG, Amaterasu from Okami, Vivi, Zidane, Freya, and Beatrix from final fantasy 9, Red xiii,Sephiroth, Tifa, Cloud and vincent from Final Fantasy 7, Repede from tales of versperia, Crocodile and Luffy from one piece. It doesnt have to have them all but whatever you could do would be awesome.