AuthorTopic: Who's Been Playing "Pixel Maze Platformer"?  (Read 2957 times)

Offline ceddo

• View Profile

Who's Been Playing "Pixel Maze Platformer"?

on: October 28, 2007, 10:54:01 pm
:) I made my own maze, and although it's not quite finished yet I still think it's post-worthy until I do finish it. Here's the link to the game: Pixel Maze Platformer
..to play my map, go to the "CREATE" section on the bottom right and paste this link:
http://www.futureflashstudio.com/JD77/PixelPlatformer/Maps/maaze0099.PNG

Yep, it is possible, although the underground maze is blocked at the end (forgot to remove the black). You can still do it though. Have fun!

Offline sharprm

• INTP/INTJ
    • View Profile

Re: Who's Been Playing "Pixel Maze Platformer"?

Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 11:30:53 pm
Well drawn and quite challenging!

The first rope isn't that obvious. I thought that I needed to get on the left side of it (assuming the whole rope would be solid). Maybe you can make the knots only solid?

Another problem with the map at the end is that if instead of entering the ground from the right, instead you jump over the blue thing and fall inside a column, u can't get out (i don't think) and u can't enter the maze from the left. Maybe check that.

edit:  i beat u :P
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 11:27:13 am by sharprm »
Modern artists are told that they must create something totally original-or risk being called "derivative".They've been indoctrinated with the concept that bad=good.The effect is always the same: Meaningless primitivism
http://www.artrenewal.org/articles/Philosophy/phi

Offline ceddo

• View Profile

Re: Who's Been Playing "Pixel Maze Platformer"?

Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 10:13:05 am
Alright well it's (finally) up after some hosting problems, by the name of "Ceddo Kingdom". Fixed the things you told me sharprm, and I'm sorry to tell you that I beat your record by 4 seconds. :lol:

edit: 56 seconds on the second try :P
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 10:28:47 am by ceddo »