AuthorTopic: Need help with a Halloween themed platform game  (Read 2855 times)

Offline Rebel-CD32

• View Profile

Need help with a Halloween themed platform game

on: October 24, 2007, 03:17:06 am
Hey guys. I've been helping a friend out with her Halloween Nightmare game, which is a platform game for the Amiga. So far I've drawn a few blocks and sprites, but we're running out of time as she wants to try and get a demo released in time for Halloween. If anyone wants to edit any of these blocks and sprites, maybe they can see something I missed or have a better idea of how they should look, please jump in and have a go, we'll credit you in the game if you want to help.

We also need to animate several of the sprites, particularly the running and crawling sprite for the main character, and if anyone can help fix her cape in the climbing animation we'd really appreciate it.

The game is running in 16 colours, so we can't add any extra at this stage. Also, any palette edits will have to take into account that the Amiga 500 only had a 12bit palette, which means a total of 4096 colours to choose from, not 16million.

Here's the palette we're using for the graveyard level. The first colour (dark blue) is transparent.

Here's a link to the thread where my friend is asking for help - http://www.wayofthepixel.net/pixelation/index.php?topic=5274.0
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 03:19:18 am by Rebel-CD32 »

Offline AdamAtomic

• natural born medic
    • View Profile
    • Adam Atomic

Re: Need help with a Halloween themed platform game

Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 02:38:37 am
Hey look!  Did you notice how SHE posted her thread in the CORRECT PLACE?  It's almost like she read the forum rules or something!  Crazy, right?  Where do people GET these wacky ideas...

*locked*