AuthorTopic: [PAID] Looking for Pixel Art Temp! Pay by character and backgrounds!  (Read 2556 times)

Offline QtPaTT

• View Profile
Hello! I have been desperately trying to finish a game that I am working on. Currently, I am an art teacher for elementary/middle school and I just don't have as much time to work on my game.

I'm looking for someone who could help me with some pixel art work, whether it be creating characters/backgrounds from scratch or adding on to pixel art works that I started on. Specifically looking for pixel artists that can do characters (human and plant) and backgrounds.

I attached some stuff I have been working on; this work isn't too detailed or hard, so you don't have to be a seasoned/experienced pixel artist.

You can email me at memoirofinlforescence@gmail.com or add me on Discord Zoss Boss#8942

You can tell me your rates (I prefer doing flat rates instead of hourly, so per character or background) and we can talk business! Thank you <3

Sprite/Background examples here:
https://imgur.com/a/BT85O2f

Offline megaoy

• View Profile
send you friend request eduardo#6862

Offline noisechip

• View Profile
I sent you a friend request on discord, my username is noisechip#8773.

Thanks.

Offline Quantum97

• View Profile
Hi! I am interested to work with you. You can check my work on Instagram @pixcoon
If you are interested, you can email me at alexanderabel87@gmail.com, or just send me a DM via Instagram.