AuthorTopic: Chibi Fighter  (Read 12796 times)

Offline CrematedPumpkin

• Lord of the Fjord
    • View Profile

Re: Chibi Fighter

Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 08:01:26 pm
Agree with Faktablad; Jad's critique is far too detailed and thought through for you to just dismiss it  :)
I.....am......me............

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 08:05:50 pm
Agree with Faktablad; Jad's critique is far too detailed and thought through for you to just dismiss it  :)

Actually, no; I was free to write the whole thing and he is free to take it to heart or completely disregard it all.

I don't want this to turn into 'FOLLOWING CRITIQUE IS OBLIGATORY'-thing because it isn't.

It does, though, defeat the purpose of hanging around on an art forum, but hey, that's not my concern.

So take it easy, guys, and please stop with the 'do as Jad says', come up with something for yourselves instead, if you feel like it, otherwise, let Andy do as he sees fit.
' _ '

Offline Scuba Steve

• View Profile
    • Incredible Baron

Reply #22 on: October 19, 2007, 04:06:46 pm
Let's try this... If this is your style, hone it.  Show us a few pieces in this thread of this character in other poses.  Show him throwing a punch, Show him in mid jump, let us see some action with this character.  If you really want this to be your style for chibi, show us what how you can express other variations of the character.  How I feel about it isn't crucial... but if you have trouble conveying actions and emotions with your character, then you may have to retool your style as you have shown here.
Glub Glub!