AuthorTopic: DCS HIGH LEVEL BULLSHIT (SPOILTERS FOR BATMAN AND JOKER AND SUPERMAN)  (Read 2403 times)

Offline tocky

• doublepostokrates
    • View Profile
    • my blog
http://goblinwars.tumblr.com/post/110973727397/goblinwars-goblinwars-goblinwars-wreckmyshit

what the fuck? superman kills joker? what a fool weve been

as you can see this is not a new meme if we map the dudes from watchmen to these vanilla dc nerds

if they allow this to happen they admit that moore was right all along

as well as this, they admit that they are the pale shadows of the truth, and that WATCHMEN is true, reminder that they, DC AND MARVEL, still lord the shared trade mark over super heroes. NO NET NEUTRALITY FOR THE RICH.

AS WELL, AS THIS, JOKER DESERVES DEATH FOR ALL THAT HE HAS DONE. HE HAS SINNED AND HE WILL NOT REPENT

SO HERE, WHILE THEY GIVE US A STORY WE DESERVE, THEY STEAL FROM THE POOR (POOR OLD MOORE) AND THEY STEAL FROM ALL OF US (ANYONE WHO WOULD MAKE A SUPER HERO BUT WHO CAN NOT.) REMINDER THAT THERE IS BIG MONEY IN THIS

so yeah: they are robbing MOORE and he's not even in spinning his grave yet

i propose a new thread, this thread, to discuss this problem.

( hi im tocky and i'm a huge comics nerd. i've read watchmen, have you? we should all have done by now. i will consider you to have not read the thread if you have not even seen the watchmen movie. )

alright, all of the heroes in this classic triad represent important symbols, both to batman and to moore, and by extension, to rorschach. all three of these fine men: batman, the joker, superman. all three are rorschach because all three are batman.

anonymization (exporting) is a solved problem in compyting. if you can't get access to the canon guys you can change them just enough that they are not canon - and then write whatever stories you like.

moore has been allowed to write for batman: he wrote the killing joke. but they also spirited him over to DARK HORSE to live with GAIMAN and MIGNOLA, and there we can see he wrote the true story of BATMAN.

RORSCHACH is THE QUESTION. NITEOWL is BLUE BEETLE. MANHATTAN is SUPERMAN. all six of them are BATMAN.

SO I DONT KNOW IF THEY PAID MOORE FOR THIS NEW ARC, BUT:

1) THE JOKER WILL BE BACK
2) ALL OF THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE
3) THE JOKER DESERVES DEATH BUT WILL NOT FIND IT

EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN

« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 10:23:06 am by tocky »

Offline Crow

• Technicanimal
    • View Profile
This has nothing to do with pixel art or art in general. Please stick to the Off-Topic Thread with stuff like this.
Discord: Ennea#9999