AuthorTopic: The Official Pixelopolis Off-Topic Thread  (Read 49832 times)

Offline Dogmeat

• YOKOYAMA
    • View Profile
    • Mindcrank

Re: The Official Pixelopolis Off-Topic Thread

Reply #70 on: November 21, 2005, 11:33:58 pm
Skipper, that is sooooo wrong......

red rocket, lol, gotta love playing with dogs.
Daisuke Nagano Yokoyama

Offline Blick

• I am not an eskimo.
    • pixeljoint.com/p/327.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #71 on: November 22, 2005, 01:06:17 am
I'm working on eating a whole box of Oreos. Skipper just made me lose half my progress.

Offline Skipper

• I am...
    • View Profile

Reply #72 on: November 22, 2005, 01:55:50 am
Oh man I rule.

Almost as much as Nyan.

Offline Gil

• Too square to be hip
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/475.htm
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Reply #73 on: November 22, 2005, 02:04:20 am
The question is what you rule.

I rule ice cream...

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #74 on: November 22, 2005, 02:09:32 am
I rule rules.  I rule that you must keep both hands on the keyboard/mouse at all times.  For safety reasons of course, I mean what if you see a godlike quality piece of art while downing your chimichanga or oreos and you choke.  Then vomit, all over your computer, and taking off all the keys to clean out the keyboard because I know your too cheap to buy a new one isn't fun; or safe.
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline diced

• View Profile

Reply #75 on: November 22, 2005, 02:15:38 am
its a good thing though, look at Dhali...Nitsche...Van Gogh...madmen are wonderfull...remember 12 monkeys? madman is the conveniant tag for those individuals that society cant profit from =O

and god.....Nyan's reaction was so insane I thought there was something else more insane going on behind this thread..IDK, sudden spurts like that remind me of the FLC Diced, Poocrew stuff that always seemed to involve more than what you could see in the forums. I'm glad it wa just Nyan being loopy......sort of O.o his suggestion about presenting programmer art games for us to customize sounded awesome.

I have made a special attempt to avoid posting at these boards, mostly because my presence does not have a positive impact on the board (My function was, and will always be, to rebel at these boards and this board does not need a rebel. Things are fine. Drama, Revolution, Self-Annihilation or Rebuilding does not lead to a better pixilation. Pixelation is like an organ - let it evolve) and I really feel awful for the way I acted towards most of the Pixelation staff and even former Pixel buddies (actually just being here reminds me of what inane/inhuman atrocities I committed towards other human beings -  and it sucks).
Though I do see something disturbing about your post, Camus, and thus I feel obligated to leach out - I may be able to help. What strikes me about your post is the sheer irony of what you state, and it does not appear like you see it. You just made a rant about lack of depth/intellectualism/profoundness (you even indirectly referred to creating a idiosyncratic trait to the board) when it comes to feedback on this board, and here there was no “build up” to your climax. You made a "sudden spurt"! And there are might even be more parallels to be made between your new rant and the rants of the past. You imply that there is a hidden agenda behind my rants (I cannot speak for any of the poocrew members) and you are absolutely right. I am not sure what my motive for doing these things was, but I think it had something to do with my inferiorities and lack of control in my own life - Do remember that I have been addicted to drugs.
Now you can ask yourself. Was there a hidden agenda to your rant? Do you have some sort of complex or void that you must fill? Figure this out or you will not stop feeling the urge to rant. You are a bright guy Camus, but I advice you to consider things. Look at where my rage got me? I cannot even post here without feeling a slight nausea.

And Nietzsche is a great author. I would not consider him mad though, especially if we compare him to a lot of other authors that dealt with existentialism like Camus… Albert Camus ;)

To the Pixelation staff, do not view this as a return (there is no reason to fear that I will start causing problems or resurrecting my evil army of ghouls and goblins). I just feel like I have a sufficient amount of experience to place this episode with Camus in a juxtapose comparing all rants (not only committed by me) and Camus’s new one. I fear that Camus has a hidden agenda, and the fact that he points fingers at previous ranters does expose him in the manner that he appears to be some kind of denial of his own rant. If I am wrong here then I am sorry for wasting your time and you are more than welcome to delete this thread. I am just sharing experience.

As always. Best of luck Pixelation! Draw, share and enjoy!

Offline Skipper

• I am...
    • View Profile

Reply #76 on: November 22, 2005, 02:49:34 am
I rule a small country.  That's what I rule.

Offline crab2selout.png

• lost my left-most pixel in the war
    • View Profile

Reply #77 on: November 22, 2005, 02:51:53 am
Skipper, that is sooooo wrong......

red rocket, lol, gotta love playing with dogs.
Oh my sweet, innocent eyes and ears! You will never be the same again thanks to you dirty people :'(

Offline Gil

• Too square to be hip
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/475.htm
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Reply #78 on: November 22, 2005, 03:04:29 am
Hey, welcome back Frostbite! Willl you be posting art again? I have been missing your fighter sprites  :D

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #79 on: November 22, 2005, 04:21:24 am
I think I'd take Scotland.

Screw that, gimmie new zealand.