AuthorTopic: Lineart Exchange. Because I only like doing half the work.  (Read 360537 times)

Offline Elrinth

• Hello peeps
    • View Profile
    • Elrinth's personal webpage

Re: Lineart Exchange. Because I only like doing half the work.

Reply #890 on: April 20, 2007, 09:17:13 am

Gah, I can't find the original lines and who made them. But I'll update this post with'em, I promise.

Was fun playing around, and I think I changed around the original lines quite a bit, after a while I got into the normal flow and started tweaking it as if it were my own. Hope that's okay.

EDIT: Man, just can't find it. Does anyone else have any idea?

EDIT2: A little bird whispered in my ear that the lines are made by Elrnith. So credits~!

Wow impressive! Yeah.. I screwed up and didn't save the lines. I had a webserver school computer and stored them there.. But I forgot to store the lines. :(
But REALLY awesome take at the lines! with really nice lighting and environment
"Truly, if there's evil out there, it lies within the heart of mankind!" - Edward D. Morrison
Mai fav games: Seiken Densetsu, Rockman, Doom, Final Fantasy, Zelda no Densetsu, Metroid, Kid Icarus
Fav consoles: Sharp Twin Fami, Super Nintendo Jr., Wintendo Gamecube

Offline Jad

• View Profile

Reply #891 on: April 24, 2007, 12:37:26 am
Yay elrinth :] I misspelled your name, dangit.

I felt i had to do that samus, I love love love metroid and have thought of making a high-contrast picture of samus for a while.

The tribute needed love :] So your lines were perfect, they had the perfect samus-ness :]]
' _ '

Offline Presley

• View Profile

Reply #892 on: April 30, 2007, 01:43:07 am
Started this, but lost interest. Awesome lines Blick.

Fudged, I know.  :-[
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 06:58:55 am by Presley »