AuthorTopic: [PAID] A few icons/items, and a character animator needed.  (Read 1939 times)

Offline whitay

• View Profile
Hello All,
I am a solo developer who is looking to move from the engine stages towards a more polished and completed project. What that means from an art perspective, is I can no longer use colored blocks for my upgrades and Megaman X sprites for my placeholder character.

The request falls under two separate parts. Both are willing to be paid jobs. Payment should be discussed with me ahead of time, and done over venmo/paypal.

The first request is a group of icons for the various powerups in the game. These are no bigger than 32x32 and contain things like health up, double jump, magic books, and spooky looking electrical transformers.

The second request is much bigger. I am in need of an artist who can create animations for the main character. The main character has a few different outfits/armors, as well as a few different weapons. I can draw the basic skeleton of the animations out, and provide a decent starting point with my own concept art, but this is a large undertaking.

The specifics(Listed descriptions, concept drawings) will be given to those who wish to complete a job.
Anyone interested in handling one or both of the requests should email me at richarddefano@gmail.com.

Offline Wolfang25

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] A few icons/items, and a character animator needed.

Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 04:29:02 am
Hello, I am interested in the Icon/item job. I am a background and tile-set artist who usually works with 32x32 and 64x64 tiles.

Discord: DJWolfang25#2508

My portfolio: https://ianmccanna.wixsite.com/artportfolio

Offline noisechip

• View Profile

Re: [PAID] A few icons/items, and a character animator needed.

Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 08:22:46 am
Hello, I'm interested in the icons job.

My portfolio is http://www.noisechip.com/

I charge 10$/hour or fixed price for the work.

My discord is noisechip#8773

Thanks.