AuthorTopic: [Paid] Building a pixel art business (Fixed Wage) & $500+ Fiverr order support.  (Read 1752 times)

Offline PaintingPixels

• Welcome to my Wonderful World of Pixels.
    • live:.cid.14a3b96311165045
    • View Profile
A. Painting Pixel's Background:
  • My background is in Business Information Technology, and I recently completed an internship at Tesla, Inc.
  • Over the past 3 years I have been building a trusted customer base on Fiverr making custom pixel art and animations.
  • My goal is to transfer my Fiverr customers to my own platform, hire full-time pixel artists, and grow the platform over time.
B. Project:
I am looking to hire 1 Pixel Artist who can:
  • Support me with incoming Fiverr Orders. (Currently I have over $500 in active orders).

• Collaborate with me on transitioning to sell Pixel Art on our own platform, communicate with our customers, and deliver outstanding pixel art and animations.
  • Work full/part time on a fixed wage once we have transitioned to our own platform.
C. Payment: Completed via PayPal or Venmo.
  • For Fiverr orders: 50% of the order profit is yours. The other 50% will be used for building the new platform.
  • 2) Once the new platform is complete and we have a steady influx of orders, you will receive a fixed wage and will receive a paycheck every 2 weeks. As we grow, your income will also be increased. I am looking for a teammate who wants to grow with me.
D. Contact information: Email: PaintingPixels@hotmail.com, Phone number: 540-660-4569
E: To apply to this position, please complete these steps:
  • Add Painting Pixels on Skype. Skype ID: live:.cid.14a3b96311165045
  • Please send me (On Skype) Your best contact information, short description of your background, your age, and why you are applying for this position.
  • Lastly, please create a sample pixel art animation (instructions below) and submit it to Painting Pixels on Skype.
    (I will review this sample when looking at your application)
Pixel Art Sample Instructions:
  • Please create an 8 bit pixel art crow flying animation. (8 frames or less) (Max Size: 32x32px max resolution)
  • Please export as a gif and provide a sprite sheet (with each frame)
  • Submit the files and send them via Skype to PaintingPixels along with responses to the previous questions.
  • I will review your application and get back to you with a decision within 3 days after your submission. Appreciate your time and good luck!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 01:10:47 pm by PaintingPixels »