AuthorTopic: [wip] Boxing gloves  (Read 2665 times)

Offline Rnd

• View Profile

[wip] Boxing gloves

on: August 25, 2007, 11:15:26 pm
I had an attempt at pixel art some time ago though gave up when I got disheartened after changing an old RCT monitor for a LCD one and finding out how crappy I actually was at this.

Though I figure I would never improve if I don't keep practicing so here's another go.

I redid the legs a couple of times but I just can't seem to get the position right, so any suggestions on that as well as any other aspect to improve this overall would be appreciated.

Offline yueprofile

• View Profile

Re: [wip] Boxing gloves

Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 02:53:47 am
I had an attempt at pixel art some time ago though gave up when I got disheartened after changing an old RCT monitor for a LCD one and finding out how crappy I actually was at this.

Though I figure I would never improve if I don't keep practicing so here's another go.

I redid the legs a couple of times but I just can't seem to get the position right, so any suggestions on that as well as any other aspect to improve this overall would be appreciated.

good muscles, i dont know, i am pretty bad on muscles.
but you might find what you want here
http://www.newwavemugen.com/~zweifuss/

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Re: [wip] Boxing gloves

Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 03:36:42 pm
Ah, Random, I see you've joined Pixelation ;D As of now, I believe the head is a bit to big, but that is just by eye, I have not actually done the measurements.
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.