drbokchoi:
first thing I pixeled in a year

o_o

19 colors so far (if I can remember)

based off my sketch I drew a while ago

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/drbokchoi/wahhhh/new/dfdfd.jpg
left one

EDIT

updated. It's about 90% done. I have to touch up on things...

--------
and, hey everyone! I missed you all.

BeL:
Hello.

The coloring looks nice, but I have a few concerns about its anatomy. _His_ left hand looks a bit round and jointless, I think you should make it a bit more clear where every part of his arm starts/ends and since his leg is so muscular, I would expect the arms to be a bit wider near the shoulders.

Other than that it looks good  (as far as I can tell) and I hope to see it finished :).

That's all folks
BeL

lief:
i think arms look great as is.

seems to be slight discrepancies with lighting direction & strength, compare thighs/arms, beak/hair
thigh: should be lit from above, not just from side. Maybe the shadow edge is too linear?
arms: i like the shading, match legs to this not other way round.  lower arm needs shading fix where shadow falls off, needs to turn downwards in a slower curve, flattens arm as is.
beak: fairly strong specular highlight here, maybe out of place for general lighting model?
hair: see comments on beak, highlight may need to be a touch brighter, but looks ok as is.
hands: i like the complete hand, well done.  the other hand will need work around folded fingers (as you already know)

drbokchoi:
thanks, lief and bel

Bel: Yeah, I had to distort the anatomy on Falco's hand because, well, he's a bird  ;)

lief: I think I touched up on all the critiques. And the pants are those poofy kind, but it didn't seem very obvious so yeah.

lief:
That is beautiful and i lub it. i especially lub the pants.  very nice low color work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version