AuthorTopic: Hexagon Kitchen Tiles [Activity] [WIP]  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Xer0bot

• View Profile

Hexagon Kitchen Tiles [Activity] [WIP]

on: May 23, 2020, 07:24:17 pm
Hi guys, so I'm working on a platformer game, and I just got back to the kitchen area, which is really grey scale.
So I thought well perhaps someone would be interested in coloring it in!

Here's the image file, you can use the fill tool!
This is for a zombie inspired game, there won't be zombies in this particular house though.

You could add aging(it's a family home, they've lived there for at least 14 years I suppose!)
You can make a timeline too, I plan on having a before the Apocalypse state(clean(possibly aged) and after.. (after being a few months) so dirty tiles ?

I really don't expect anyone to try, so please no hate. I can't post in the challenges section for some reason.

This is the floor tiles I've chosen to go with since it's relevant to the era the house was built in.. Since it's a kitchen the stones are very likely smooth not bumpy like an outdoor path might be.

For reference, here's the whole kitchen, the top section are wall tiles because of the era as well. For some reason people liked it ?

There's no furniture or windows and such yet, since it's the back layer. But if it matters there will be counters, a fridge, oven, windows, table and chairs, perhaps cat bowls and such.. if you aren't interested in filling in the hexagons, perhaps some suggestions on how I could furnish(not finish xD) it ?

Thanks for reading guys and ladies!