AuthorTopic: [Available] 2d Pixel Artist willing to be part of a team and gain experience  (Read 1990 times)

Offline RamenNapkin

• View Profile
Hello, I am a hobbyist pixel artist, musician, and an amateur game developer. However, I would like to make one of these my area of expertise. I have been making games for a while but I would like to begin my first collaboration project. Due to the current state of things where I live, school is nearly non-existent which means I have more than 10+ hours a week to dedicate to my interests.

I do not want to partake in any ambitious projects that will take 2-3 years to complete because I am a full-time high school student. That being said, I am not searching for a paid gig but revshare would be appreciated.

My strengths mainly include tilesets, sprite sheets, animations, and environment design. I can discuss level design with you and create multiple examples of what it could look like. If you are interested and need an extra artist on your team friend me on Discord with: BigFlavVEVO#8194

You can find my art on: https://www.instagram.com/ramenitiongames/