AuthorTopic: [PAID] High-end Pixel Artist for fighting game  (Read 1598 times)

Offline Benjamin L

• View Profile

[PAID] High-end Pixel Artist for fighting game

on: May 12, 2020, 03:09:47 am
Hello there! My name is Benjamin and my team is working on a platform brawler similar to Super Smash Bros... But with new exciting features and mechanics!

Below is a sample of the base gameplay. (Keep in mind the engine has been updated quite a bit since then as well as more modes have been worked on. This is just the basic 1v1 gameplay)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRb4VPULHLY

The fighting game we're working on is called The Sentinels and has been in the works since late 2019. The idea of our game once fully implemented is to have tag-team mechanics just like Marvel vs Capcom or Tekken Tag Tournament. Where players are on a team against others as they work together and tag in and out of battle!

Our team is looking for animators who can produce the same quality animations at a reasonable price. The style we went with in terms of design and graphics was Street Fighter 3. With smooth and fluid animations done in pixel form!

• Animators will need to be able to match the quality of the style we already have in place. This includes the size, shading, and average frame count.
  • Animators will need to crank out an entire character within 30-60 days of starting.
  • Flexible Scheduling.
  • Commision pricing will be discussed upon interview.
  • All of our team operations will be handled via Discord. Animators will need a Discord account.

The best way to contact me is through Email! DrNitronio@outlook.com
A fast way to contact me is via Discord by adding me there: Benjamin L#0117
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 10:12:27 am by Benjamin L »