AuthorTopic: Art and tileset work needed for pixel art game  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Aurora_Howell

• View Profile

Art and tileset work needed for pixel art game

on: April 09, 2020, 08:21:12 pm
Heya!
My name is Aurora and I am in dire need of someone who can help me make tile-sets and art for my pixel art game "Project Wendigo"

The style I am heavily inspired by is Hyper Light Drifter's style. That being said, if any of you all can make art and tile-sets similar to that game, please email me (email below)

The tile-sets will most likely be in 64x64 size, but we'll see based on the main player's size and other things whether or not it feels right.

Also, if you feel like it's too much work being the only one working on the art, let me, I would be happy to help you make some, it's just not my strong point and in order to capture the style I'm going for, I figured I'd need someone more experienced in the matter.

This will not be a payed project as of now. However, if you help for a good chunk of the game, you will definitely get payment when the game goes live and people start buying it, because yes, I plan on selling it. So don't worry, you will get payed at some point, I promise.

I would prefer more experienced pixel artists who have past experience making tile-sets and backgrounds. Just make sure you either link your portfolio down in the responses, or in an email if you decide to do that instead.

Thank you!

Email- aurorapixelations@gmail.com
Discord- Azzy •~•#9401

(games art style examples down below)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 08:30:22 pm by Aurora_Howell »

Offline Wolfang25

• View Profile

Re: Art and tileset work needed for pixel art game

Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 01:18:01 am
If you still need an artist I would like to help you. I am fairly experienced with tileset art and usually work in a 32-bit and 64-bit art style.

Here is my portfolio if you are interested: https://ianmccanna.wixsite.com/artportfolio