AuthorTopic: [For Hire] Over 10y exp Pixelartist!!--environment and animation --Available Now  (Read 6897 times)

Offline Tuna Unleashed

• View Profile
Yo, I've been making my living freelancing for indie games for the last 8 years, and my experience in producing game art goes back over a decade. I also studied traditional animation for 3 years. I'm a uniquely qualified game artist, capable of creating high quality pixelart animations in any style, with fluid, realistic animations. I can design characters, environments and art styles to the specifications of any client, and I work very efficiently. I pride myself on versatility; I always aim to deliver 100% satisfaction to anyone I work with, and I can deliver artwork that's realistic, cartoony, retro, or anywhere in-between. If you're interested in working together, shoot me a message or reply here!

« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 05:19:09 pm by Tuna Unleashed »

Offline Chris2balls

• Pixel Artist
    • ckelsallpxls
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/14966.htm
    • chris2balls
    • chriskelsallpixelart
    • View Profile
    • Chris Kelsall's Pixel Portfolio
From one pixel artist to the next, I can personally recommend Gordon for your game projects, having followed his work and growth as an artist for over a decade. This is the talent which will make the difference for your game projects!
☑ Available for work     ☒ Unavailable for work
Check out my portfolio if you are looking for a pixel artist!

Offline PippalaGames

• View Profile
Hi there Gordon, my name is Paul and I am an indie game developer from Pippala Games:

https://www.pippalagames.com/

I am very impressed with your work showcased here and would like to kindly ask a few questions.

1. How long (as in hour) did it take you to create the Ronin character's 4 strikes combo animation?

2. How long (as in hour) did it take you to create the Ashigaru Archer attack animation?

If you don't want to disclose the above here, please contact me in private.
I want to estimate the time and budget I need before proceeding forward, I hope you understand.

Thank you very much and I look forward to have the chance to work with you.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 03:40:40 pm by PippalaGames »

Offline Tuna Unleashed

• View Profile
Thanks Chris, appreciate that  ;D

Offline mrdingster

• View Profile
Love to discuss a paid project with you - how can I get in touch?

Offline elemenopy

• View Profile
Hi, do you have any examples of environments you've worked on?

Offline Hugolipian

• View Profile
I am interested in your art, do you have a way I can contact you?
Thank you. :)

Offline SnapDragon

• View Profile
Hello! I've been looking around to find pixel artists willing to work long term on a game project, I thought I'd try my luck and see if you're interested, how much you're asking for. Right now we're in the conception phase for the game... So I don't know what I can offer you aside from info on the game to see if you'd be interested in joining the journey when I can actually pay you properly.

I look forward to hearing from you, even if it is to say no, I really just like to know that my post got through and was read! Thank you for reading this far!

PM me if you're interested in hearing more, I guess, or whichever way you prefer to reply!

Offline Anderson

• View Profile
Hi Gordon. I'm interested in commissioning an animation set from you to see if you can match the art style of our game. Paid of course. What's a good way for you to discuss some details?

Thanks.

Offline Tuna Unleashed

• View Profile
Searching rn! First post updated with new work!!