Work > Portfolios

[For Hire] Over 10y exp Pixelartist!!--environment and animation --Available Now

(1/3) > >>

Tuna Unleashed:
Yo, I've been making my living freelancing for indie games for the last 8 years, and my experience in producing game art goes back over a decade. I also studied traditional animation for 3 years. I'm a uniquely qualified game artist, capable of creating high quality pixelart animations in any style, with fluid, realistic animations. I can design characters, environments and art styles to the specifications of any client, and I work very efficiently. I pride myself on versatility; I always aim to deliver 100% satisfaction to anyone I work with, and I can deliver artwork that's realistic, cartoony, retro, or anywhere in-between. If you're interested in working together, shoot me a message or reply here!

Chris2balls:
From one pixel artist to the next, I can personally recommend Gordon for your game projects, having followed his work and growth as an artist for over a decade. This is the talent which will make the difference for your game projects!

PippalaGames:
Hi there Gordon, my name is Paul and I am an indie game developer from Pippala Games:

https://www.pippalagames.com/

I am very impressed with your work showcased here and would like to kindly ask a few questions.

1. How long (as in hour) did it take you to create the Ronin character's 4 strikes combo animation?

2. How long (as in hour) did it take you to create the Ashigaru Archer attack animation?

If you don't want to disclose the above here, please contact me in private.
I want to estimate the time and budget I need before proceeding forward, I hope you understand.

Thank you very much and I look forward to have the chance to work with you.

Tuna Unleashed:
Thanks Chris, appreciate that  ;D

mrdingster:
Love to discuss a paid project with you - how can I get in touch?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version