AuthorTopic: [For Hire] High Level Pixelartist -- environment and animation -- Available Now  (Read 293 times)

Offline Tuna Unleashed

• View Profile
Hi, I'm Gordon. I've been making my living freelancing for indie games for the last 5 years, and my experience in indie dev goes back over a decade. I also studied traditional animation in Toronto for 3 years. I'm a uniquely qualified game artist, capable of creating high quality pixelart animations in any style, with fluid, realistic animations. I can design characters, environments and art styles to the specifications of any client, and I work very efficiently. I pride myself on versatility; I always aim to deliver 100% satisfaction to anyone I work with, and I can deliver artwork that's realistic, cartoony, retro, or anywhere in-between. If you need my services just reply here. I charge $25/hr USD and am available for work now. Let's get started!

« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 02:44:02 am by Tuna Unleashed »

Offline Chris2balls

• Pixel Artist
    • ckelsallpxls
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/14966.htm
    • chris2balls
    • chriskelsallpixelart
    • View Profile
    • Chris Kelsall's Pixel Portfolio
From one pixel artist to the next, I can personally recommend Gordon for your game projects, having followed his work and growth as an artist for over a decade. This is the talent which will make the difference for your game projects!
☑ Available for work     ☒ Unavailable for work
Check out my portfolio if you are looking for a pixel artist!

Offline Tuna Unleashed

• View Profile
Thanks Chris, appreciate that  ;D