AuthorTopic: Pixelling on your DS  (Read 11781 times)

Offline Zero

• View Profile

Re: Pixelling on your DS

Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 11:30:50 pm
100% Awesome
I had forgotten about this. Saw it a while back, but it kinda got lost due to there being no info on eventual availability. As far as I can see, the interface and toolset are fucking brilliant. You've got your standard soft brushes with variable size (optionally based on stroke velocity), opacity, for digital paints and quick sketches, and you've got your hard brushes (ie, photoshop's pencil tool) for pixelling work. Add in an easily-accessible palette, sensible use of both screens, and this thing looks like my dream portable art app.

You can download a manual for the as-yet-unavailable app to check out some of the functionality and interface features.

I've emailed the developer to enquire about the app as far as eventual availibility, etc.

Holy crap, that looks amazing! Please tell us what the developer said when he replies.  :crazy:

Offline .TakaM

• View Profile
    • Fetch Quest

Re: Pixelling on your DS

Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 04:14:25 am
100% Awesome
I had forgotten about this. Saw it a while back, but it kinda got lost due to there being no info on eventual availability. As far as I can see, the interface and toolset are fucking brilliant. You've got your standard soft brushes with variable size (optionally based on stroke velocity), opacity, for digital paints and quick sketches, and you've got your hard brushes (ie, photoshop's pencil tool) for pixelling work. Add in an easily-accessible palette, sensible use of both screens, and this thing looks like my dream portable art app.

You can download a manual for the as-yet-unavailable app to check out some of the functionality and interface features.

I've emailed the developer to enquire about the app as far as eventual availibility, etc.
oh wow, thanks for reminding me, that app looks really amazing, I can't wait for it.
Life without knowledge is death in disguise