AuthorTopic: Isometric Bachelor Pad [WIP]  (Read 7625 times)

Offline poingo

• :B
    • View Profile

Re: My Iso Room (Finished?)

Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 04:12:24 am
Alright you guys, I've read your comments a few times over, and I realize that you are right. 
@Obsidian:  I don't know if I'm ready to try AA out yet, but I see where I need it, the neck of the guitar.  Do you know of any good examples to examine? I'll try to get some textures in on my revamped piece that I will begin shortly.  As for shading, do you know of any good examples?  I thought I did an alright job for a first piece, but I guess I did the opposite. :crazy:

@.TakaM: You're right about the TV.  Although it is pretty big in real life, it's not quite that big.  Since you noted unrealistic proportions, I noticed that the guitar was actually pretty big. As for the bookcase, it is that big, but the fish tank was just a filler, because I was too lazy to make another row of books. :-[  So I've decided to start over from scratch, and re-do the entire thing, trying to make it as proportionate as possible.

Thanks again for all the crits, I'm glad you guys could take some time out to guide me and help me out of ruts.  :)  Stay tuned for the revamped version, which I hope will be much better.
The above post may not be helpful at all, as the author usually has no idea what he is talking about.

Offline poingo

• View Profile

Re: Isometric Bachelor Pad [WIP]

Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 11:01:24 pm
Sorry to double post, but I just thought I'd let everyone know that the new lines are up. :noob:
The above post may not be helpful at all, as the author usually has no idea what he is talking about.

Offline Obsidian

• Chemically Unstable
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 11:53:42 pm
Sorry to double post, but I just thought I'd let everyone know that the new lines are up. :noob:
Looks pretty good so far, not much there yet though.

Offline poingo

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: June 20, 2007, 01:18:35 am
Yeah, I just thought I'd get some input on the basic architecture of the place first.  :crazy: