AuthorTopic: Official Off-Topic Thread  (Read 280514 times)

Offline Faceless

• View Profile

Re: Official Off-Topic Thread

Reply #490 on: July 31, 2007, 02:52:15 am
What? I'm working for who?
I couldn't give a crap about the avatar thing; I update mine so infrequently it makes no difference.
I won't be ready for a new avatar for at least a year.

Offline bengo

• https://pixeljoint.com/p/5787.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #491 on: July 31, 2007, 03:29:40 am
Just to let everyone know, my Gamertag is nabranika.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 06:29:08 pm by bengoshia »

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps

Reply #492 on: July 31, 2007, 04:33:24 am
So why's it disabled?! :huh:
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #493 on: July 31, 2007, 04:45:13 am
Because the mods got tired of people changing their avatars.

Naw, it just don't work.

Offline crab2selout.png

• lost my left-most pixel in the war
    • View Profile

Reply #494 on: July 31, 2007, 05:10:36 am
Wait, I have an idea! We use the n00bs as a distraction :D, meanwhile, Xion and Rydin will sneak in the back and take on Helm, an epic battle will take place, Bruce Lee only comes back from the grave when the Konami code is used, so aslong as Ptoing doesn't find the NES controller and use it, we should be fine. Once Helm is defeated(We can assume Xion and Rydin will have died from blood loss), Crab and I will go attack Ptoing, only to be ambushed by Takam and Adarias, Crab being the loyal man he is, will sacrifice himself as I go into Ptoing's maze of doom. Faceless is working for us, thankfully and he poisoned Ptoing's drink so he would be weak enough for us two to defeat, as I get through the maze and finally to Ptoing's lair, OSHI- not good, he has the NES controller, thankfully Faceless takes it and uses the konami code for us to use Bruce Lee and then Bruce Lee is hungry so he eats Ptoing and Faceless on accident and then him and I go to my house and play Gears of War, the end. Oh and Lotekk slept in so he never got to see me be awesome.

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Switching to lurk mode ... now.

Offline bengo

• View Profile

Reply #495 on: July 31, 2007, 05:22:32 am
Wow Crab, fate sucks for you, lol.

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #496 on: July 31, 2007, 06:37:58 am
Well hey, at least Crab is Loyal. I mean, me and Rydin just DIE. And from blood loss, no less! How lame is that?

Offline bengo

• View Profile

Reply #497 on: July 31, 2007, 06:41:31 am
Good point, okay, so, you and Rydin become zombies and come my house and we all play halo 2(since Gears isn't 4 player offline), that better?

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps

Reply #498 on: July 31, 2007, 09:34:02 am
Oh no, I'd never go zombie....undead maybe--like a bad ass skeleton mercenary...but I'll never specifically go zombie.  :mean:

I don't think the blood loss will be from any physical wound by the way; I think it'd be due to severe internal hemorrhaging caused by the brain trying to cope with the sheer righteousness of Helm simultaneously pixelling and doing a goat missionary.  Pixelling with ease I might add.  And with all the added stress of an audience. Man, I think my nose is already bleeding... :blind:

However, I'll have you know; I'd take one for the team if it'd mean we could change our avatars again. :ouch:
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Offline Conzeit

• Camus
    • conzeit
    • View Profile
    • CONZEIT

Reply #499 on: July 31, 2007, 04:10:10 pm
However, I'll have you know; I'd take one for the team if it'd mean we could change our avatars again. :ouch:

What's the big deal anyway? cant you just go to your host and replace this image with the one you want to use, while keeping the same filename? I dont even have THAT option C_C
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 04:12:11 pm by Conceit »