AuthorTopic: Official Off-Topic Thread  (Read 279852 times)

Offline Rydin

• ...zzzt...
    • @thickDumps
    • View Profile
    • thickDumps

Re: Official Off-Topic Thread

Reply #480 on: July 30, 2007, 04:07:02 am
Did I lose my ability to change my avatar or something  ???

I mean, I'm sure its a just a forum glitch, and it's probably been brought up before--hell, I might even just be turning manic, but regardless, I'd like some answers  :'(.
Man cannot remake himself without suffering for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Offline bengo

• https://pixeljoint.com/p/5787.htm
    • View Profile

Reply #481 on: July 30, 2007, 04:26:37 am
It's Helm and Ptoing's plan to make us slowly go insane, once we're vulnerable, they will attack, don't you see guys? The gun in the closet, the broken condom, the TV remote running out of batteries, it all makes sense now..... it all makes sense.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 04:34:10 am by bengoshia »

Offline EyeCraft

• What are you scared of?
    • View Profile
    • Death By Dev

Reply #482 on: July 30, 2007, 04:45:51 am
Arrgh I know, it drives me mad. It's disabled for the moment, if you want to change your avatar, you have to change the image at the URL that your current avatar points to. But my imagehost for my avatar is broken, so I can't change it to anything!

Offline alkaline

• may be caustic
    • designflaw
    • awstenn
    • View Profile

Reply #483 on: July 30, 2007, 05:11:01 am
everyone, storm Pixelation headquarters!

they'll pay for this negligence.  >:D

Offline bengo

• View Profile

Reply #484 on: July 30, 2007, 05:13:59 am
I'll go in first, I'll use my manly body to destroy the front door along with the guards.

Offline crab2selout.png

• lost my left-most pixel in the war
    • View Profile

Reply #485 on: July 30, 2007, 06:04:56 am
Any plan to assault the Pixelation pink ninja guard is doomed to complete and utter failure. Bruce Lee rises from the grave to deliver a bitchslap. You are sent flying through the nearest two walls. -1 to your AA stat for even trying.

Maybe someone should kidnap/birdnap the Yus bird??

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #486 on: July 30, 2007, 07:25:29 am
No, as we are now, the Yus bird is untouchable - a superpowered deity of sorts. But now that we know its secret Slavic roots we can trace back its ancestry and find some sort of genetic weakness...Then, with the !yus! at our disposal, we will be able to control the mods and regain the reigns - the right to reign and rain harsh critical pain over this Pixelnation and drive newbs insane!

Offline bengo

• View Profile

Reply #487 on: July 30, 2007, 08:00:24 pm
Wait, I have an idea! We use the n00bs as a distraction :D, meanwhile, Xion and Rydin will sneak in the back and take on Helm, an epic battle will take place, Bruce Lee only comes back from the grave when the Konami code is used, so aslong as Ptoing doesn't find the NES controller and use it, we should be fine. Once Helm is defeated(We can assume Xion and Rydin will have died from blood loss), Crab and I will go attack Ptoing, only to be ambushed by Takam and Adarias, Crab being the loyal man he is, will sacrifice himself as I go into Ptoing's maze of doom. Faceless is working for us, thankfully and he poisoned Ptoing's drink so he would be weak enough for us two to defeat, as I get through the maze and finally to Ptoing's lair, OSHI- not good, he has the NES controller, thankfully Faceless takes it and uses the konami code for us to use Bruce Lee and then Bruce Lee is hungry so he eats Ptoing and Faceless on accident and then him and I go to my house and play Gears of War, the end. Oh and Lotekk slept in so he never got to see me be awesome.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 08:02:00 pm by bengoshia »

Offline Feron

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
    • Pixelheart

Reply #488 on: July 30, 2007, 10:27:45 pm
ill meet you on gears of war and own your ass.  better yet, do you play halo 2?

Offline bengo

• View Profile

Reply #489 on: July 30, 2007, 10:50:46 pm
Getting my mic tonight and hahahahahha no, you won't own me, also, I have Halo 2, but Gears > Halo 2.