General > Resources

FAQ

<< < (6/6)

FAQ:
How old are the members here?

The average age is about 15-18. There are many older artists, some in their 30's, but the majority of members are around 16, or so it seems. Most of the moderators and administrators are in their 20's. And no, you don't have to wait until you are as old as the senior members of the board to be good at Pixel Art: There are several very young members who are excellent artists. In this game, it is practice that counts, not age.

FAQ:
Help me! I need a tutorial!

Pixelation has a variety of useful links to resources and tutorials compiled into the Tools, Resources and Linkage Thread -- it covers the most popular ones. Please note though, that tutorials may be a pointer in the right direction, but they are no shortcuts - improvement comes with practice. Also keep in mind that what is described in tutorials is no universal truth, rather one of many approaches, and that you have to find out yourself what you can learn from it.

FAQ:
I spend more time surfing the Internet than most of you spend being awake, where can I share my latest off-topic findings?

Feel free to post your findings, bare your soul or just tell us how awesome you are in the current Official Pixelation Off-Topic Thread, located in the General Discussion. Spamming, harassment or trolling is not acceptable at any rate.

FAQ:
This place rocks! I'd love to link to you. Do you have an official banner?

Sure do! Just be sure to link to the following:
http://www.wayofthepixel.net

Images are listed below:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version