AuthorTopic: Hi =) some of my stuff  (Read 2940 times)

Offline slusar_o2

• View Profile

Hi =) some of my stuff

on: June 15, 2007, 08:28:09 pm
Hi. I'm new here, but i'm "playing" with pixel for 2 years. Usually i'm doing pixelcars. Search button says that someone had already introduce what pixelcars are, so i will only say that We (pixelcars makers) make stock cars or tun already existing ones(in this case u must say whos stock car is).Its something like dollz ; )
So here are my recent works:

jaguar xj220

Porsche 914.
Stock cars are usaually made of blueprints

Here are some of my tuns

its made of jacks base.

and this is made of kevin base. Rims are Kokoms

Few days ago, while i was surffing around the net, i found some pixel art pages. I get interested and treid to make one: Here it is:

a small squirrel ^^
I used Fool sky color and cocefi's blue color for squirrel

Today i tried something harder.

Honestly it was made just for fun. I pick this photo http://www.mangacars.pl/upload/images/761pw_wall1.jpg
I know its not to creative, buy I didn't use it as blueprint, I only referenced on it. I wanted to check my shading skills : )

So that all. I apologize if pixelcars are not allowed on the board, and for my language. I'm from Poland and my English might sux ; )
Now you turn. cnc and hope U like my stuff : )

Offline Agent green

• View Profile

Re: Hi =) some of my stuff

Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 12:47:19 pm
I realy like them :D cannot help you with any of the finer detail stuff as i have only just started pixel art. But i realy like the ones you did, especially the ones you made up :D

The scene is also quite spot on :D very good

Offline ptoing

• variegated quadrangle arranger
    • the_ptoing
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/2191.htm
    • View Profile
    • Perpetually inactive website

Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 04:12:34 pm
We have no rules against posting anything pixelart related. Though I think the general user here (me included) does not have insight in this Pixelcarscene, so it is hard to say what you did and what is the base, so giving valid crits is pretty much impossible. It would be highly appreciated if you would post your bases as well.
There are no ugly colours, only ugly combinations of colours.

Offline slusar_o2

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 06:16:04 pm
Damn right. Sorry for that  :-[

Nissan z33

I don't have rps13 base : (. I have only one of wips

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 06:37:37 pm
You made those two bases? Nice job. Your AA is a little intense, but it works..so I suppose I can't really complain about it. I really like your shading on the chrome/silverish peices ;D
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.