General > General Discussion

The Official Pixelopolis Off-Topic Thread

(1/20) > >>

Peppermint Pig:
You're welcome to talk about anything, including how well or how poorly the officers are conducting themselves; this is the off-topic thread. Keep it clean!

• Halloween time!1! Have fun, if you're celebrating. Be safe, and acquisition a great portion of sweets! Candy is my master. XvX

• Have you pixelled lately? Don't be a rusty tool.  :D

• I think this year has been especially good as far as the different channels airing lots of scary movies. Have any favorites?

Time for the OTness.

AlexHW:
noes! evil candy.. :(

natural whole foods are teh way to go.

Darion:
Does anyone remember that competition from IGN that Sals introduced? If so, who is the guy that did the concept art for the sprites we had to do? I'd appreciate if someone told me, because i've completely forgotten who it was, and i'd like to look at his arts. :-[

Sawtooth:
foo swee chin?  Such good stuff in there.

I have been watching tons of scary stuff lately.  I just finished the evil dead trilogy last week (well, army of darkness wasn't exactly scary), and watched "within the woods" (a sort of evil dead spiritual prequel) as well.  I  just watched Dawn of the Dead and Shaun of the Dead last night.  They are amazing movies, and I now consider them to be among my all-time favorites.

I've also been playing my way through some scary games lately, like Undying, Eternal Darkness, and Resident Evil 4.  Whenever I feel like slacking off in class I play IF; I did another playthrough of Shade in speech class last thursday, and I started my first game of Anchorhead, which is a horror game.  According to a review of it I read, it's more than just a little colored by Lovecraft's legends, which is cool.

Zolthorg:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version