AuthorTopic: Pixel dump  (Read 11849 times)

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Pixel dump

on: July 29, 2005, 06:04:21 pm
Uhm yeah, while pixelation has been down, I've been pixelling quite a few pictures.
Some of you might have seen them all, only some or none at all, but meh... so I'll post them all.

And as you might have notice I've been playing with this brown pallete... and I'm digging it quite a lot so yeah.
uhmm
Feel free to C&C or whatever :O

Offline Godslayer

• View Profile

Re: Pixel dump

Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 08:50:39 pm
Excelent smilies! Are those being used somewhere? I also dig the AA on the green bunny, and the design on the Red bull is nice. The rest don't catch my intrest as much.
How long can the floor creak before it loses its voice?

Offline Darien

• ...nine...ten...draw!
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 10:19:06 pm
This is some great stuff, Panda.  I particularly like the Red Bull and the slice of bread.  There's so much character is in all of these.  The brown pallette does give these a cool sort of signature.  Great work.

Offline Darion

• View Profile
    • Portfolio bitch

Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 10:27:27 pm
Oh man! I love those smileys!
@darionmccoy

Offline Mercury Rising

• View Profile
    • RaiderRobotix

Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 11:16:05 pm
Ahoy panda and welcome aboard (back).   I rather like that brown pallete as well.  One quick question, where are the Red Bulls wiiings? (C)
Proud to be a BMS team:

Offline Evan

• Marv-O
    • View Profile

Reply #5 on: July 31, 2005, 02:31:58 pm
Heh, I saw most of this on your deviant art account, but it's still awesome.

Not much to say about the rabbit, it's poifect.

The smilies are great, I wouldn't change anything on 'em. I just wish I could use 'em on AIM or something.

Not sure about the one after that, but the portrait of your girlfriend is amazing. I said it on MSN, and I'll say it again, she's very good looking. Only thing I'm not sure about is the cigarette thing. Is it a cigarette? Is it a cone-joint? Is it a chopstick? I'm not sure.

The rest of them are great, I'm loving that brown palatte. There's not a whole lot to comment on, though, because they seem like they'd be sketches or something like that.

Great work, man.

Offline Negative Gravity

• I'm a Pixel!
    • View Profile
    • Zoomrix

Reply #6 on: July 31, 2005, 06:45:41 pm
Those smileys are great! Nice idea for their theme and clear emotions are shown. Reminds me of anime a bit, because of that style of eyes. Good job.

aka: Zoomrix

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Reply #7 on: August 01, 2005, 09:47:12 am
Thanks for all the comments,

Godslayer Well, I'm using some as custom smileys in my MSN messenger, but other than that, they aren't used nor were intended to be used anywhere (with a straight purpose I mean), I just made them for fun :0

Darien Thank you :D, And well people are telling me to stop playing with that brown pallete and move onto something else, but not yet!  ::)

Darion Thanks man  ;D

BrotherInWar Uhm, thanks for the welcome back, and as for the wings, many people suggested them, but I dont quite like the idea of it, even though it might not follow their slogan straight away. When pixelling it, it was more of a request of pixelling a bull, and then took it further away and to spice it up just gave it a can of redbull.

StairwaytoEvan Well, rather than sketches I did them as a practice with small palletes, but at the same time just for fun and character development :0 (and time killer of course)

Negative Gravity Uhmm I'm not really sure about the anime eyes. That kind of eyes remind me more of Pixar's Nemo than anime but whatever works for you.

Oh and forgot to show another one:

This was my second attempt to something fighteresque, after that collab I did with Kazuya mochu if anybody remembers :0

Offline ter-o

• Elitist scum
    • View Profile

Reply #8 on: August 05, 2005, 08:06:04 pm
Yo panda! Finally we're back in action. Let's make a collab ???

PS. Admins: Use those emoticons from panda instead of these horrible ones :)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 08:07:40 pm by pHASE1 »
I don't know everything, I just know everything else.
Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda

Offline Panda

• 威風堂々
    • View Profile

Reply #9 on: August 06, 2005, 09:48:40 am
Hey  :)
Yeah sure, I'm up for it.
er... I'll PM you or something.

As for the emoticons, if they are going to be used for pixelation, I'm ok with it :O