AuthorTopic: Terror Raven, yo  (Read 5465 times)

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Terror Raven, yo

on: May 28, 2007, 06:20:32 am

So yeah, man, it's like dat.

Offline Gil

• Too square to be hip
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/475.htm
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Re: Terror Raven, yo

Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 01:14:21 pm
'N dat's the way it iz.

Looks tight to me. Works better at 1x than the other zooms though, the selout kind of breaks when upping the zoom. I'm not sure about the ass' anatomy

Offline Turbo

• less than meets the eye
    • View Profile
    • Pixeljoint TurboAccount

Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 02:15:54 pm
Yeah, the butt region seems undefined, looks more like a crotch. What bothers me more is the arm that's holding the stick, looks broken/rubbery, breaking the muscle-ridden style of the rest of the body.

Other than that, ITS NICE, I LIEK!!!

Offline Jennie.C

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 04:34:33 pm
I like it   :)
I won't begin to pick it apart and critique it, since there's no way I could ever make something as nice as you and all the the other creators make,lol...
I only seem to make plants and vegetables :lol: so this to me, is a lot of time spent,and a very nice end product!

Offline Feron

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
    • Pixelheart

Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 04:48:11 pm
I won't begin to pick it apart and critique it, since there's no way I could ever make something as nice as you and all the the other creators make,lol...

Wrong.  Please pick it apart and critique it.  Critique is critique regardless of your own abilities.  We are a learning forum, if you can contribute in any way, then please do, as i'm sure many will do for you.

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 05:03:53 pm

Do you believe the art benefits from so many broken lines?

Do you feel you've cast the shadows that the body could create on the body enough?

Offline Turbo

• less than meets the eye
    • View Profile
    • Pixeljoint TurboAccount

Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 05:19:27 pm
Helm, i think you've moved the lightsource position, most noticeably on the back. The pants do read better though, thanks to more contrast you provided, adds more depth.

Offline Helm

• View Profile
    • Asides-Bsides

Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 06:19:36 pm
oh, was the lightsource a flashpoint on the back? Isn't that a bit strange? Paparazzi Terror Crow? Also close to pillowshading?

edit: actually as I look at it I can only see ambient light all over and a suggested upwards lightsource. I don't think the intended lightsource was single-emmiter on the back at all. I think Xion has a bit of an issue with shadow and light and my edit stands.

Offline Xion

• View Profile
    • FourbitFriday

Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 06:45:03 pm
No, yeah, you're right Helm, my lightsource is screwy. Your edit helps alot, not just in lighting but also in that I was having tons of trouble around the far shoulder. Thanks alot :)

Gil & Turbo: I don't look at asses and butts enough to know what their anatomy should be like, pantless or otherwise. Could you like, be more specific?

Jennie: I'll take crits from anyone, don't be discouraged from commenting...especially if you see something wrong!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 06:46:34 pm by Xion »

Offline Gil

• Too square to be hip
    • http://pixeljoint.com/p/475.htm
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 07:41:04 pm
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/149/HR-0245~Male-Nude-Butt-Posters.jpg

This should help. Basically there is no butt right now, put some curves in it. Start studying male butts...