AuthorTopic: Fifty Faces  (Read 3908 times)

Offline David

• View Profile
    • I Am Not Original

Fifty Faces

on: October 29, 2005, 01:35:13 am

I may go all the way to fifty, but for now all I have is six or so. Number 5 was inspired by Sawtooth's avatar. Number 6 is going to have some hair eventually. Comments an critiques on those two as well as the other lines would be appreciated.

Offline AlexHW

• View Profile
    • AlexHW

Re: Fifty Faces

Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 09:32:02 pm
nifty, I wouldn't mind seeing more.

The top of number 5's head looks odd where the forehead meets the scalp, because the shadeing curviture becomes inversed, which makes the top look indented. The top of the head extends higher than what would be considered natural. The ear looks funky.

Number 6 has an unnaturally small noggin(fits well with his unnatural ear), and under his ear has an odd dark area(where the neck should meet). The shadeing seems to be handled better on this one. His eye-socket seems overly wide compared to the eye.

Seems like you are doing a bit of experimenting with the face features.. From the uncolored ones, i'm like the 3rd ones face most due to the simplicity compared to the others. The one on the farthest right is cute(the squarish one).

Offline David

• View Profile
    • I Am Not Original

Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 03:04:26 am
Thanks for the reply, sir. I'm still tinkering with all of them, and when I get back to 5 and 6 I'll make sure to make some changes.

Offline Sawtooth

• growin' a beard
    • View Profile

Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 04:38:37 am
Heh, looking good so far.  Glad to be some sort of inspiration here.  Maybe you should add some eyebrows to number five?

Can't wait to see more.  I'd like to request a darker "darkest" shade on the green ones, though.  the peachy one looks great.
rip ninjalicious

Offline Andy Tran

• View Profile
    • The City of Andy Tran

Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 08:25:32 am
 Whoa, those really kick ass. Yeah, I wanna see more of them.

Offline Silver

• View Profile

Reply #5 on: October 30, 2005, 12:07:56 pm
david these are amazing
I  loved the colored Faces
amazing man  :o