Critique > Pixel Art

I get bored too you know

(1/2) > >>

Gil:
I got a little bored with my regular work, so I made these thingies, I plan on making more. It's a neat style to play around with I guess :)

The last one is a combination of the first two. It's supposed to be a Tank, a hover and the combination (hover tank?)

Mercury Rising:
*Cough* Try the vehicle challenge *cough*
Nice for their size yet I’m not sure if I like the colors or the fact that it looks like you just plopped the second one on top the first one..  I realize it is supposed to be a combination yet yeah…

Gil:
It's a doodle you know :)

I created a tank, and because it looked cool, I created another thing that looked like a ship. I slapped the two together and it looked so marvelous I kept it. Then I made up this story on what it was supposed to be. So, err, yeah, like I said before, boredomz

And I'm not entering the vehicle challenge, because I really don't see the point of it. I like challenges like the other ones, with prestudy and limitations, but the vehicle one is more like a community activity where we all create something under a common theme, I kinda never joined  those, sorry :)

Anywayz, next item of boredom, a colour job to my own tower sketch lineart!

Heavy work in progress obviously

Andy Tran:
 Wow, those are very good. Keep it up.

Silver:
awesome jop gill .
I hope you will stick around more here
however . your first piece is very nice , the colors are nice and the shape is strong .
the secound piece is the best one from you in my opinion , the shading in this one is giving a texter and thats is a nice thing .
The colors are amazing , I feel your helm :P
 any way I cant wait to see it finished .

p.s: do you remember me from pixelation , I asked once about dirther . ? lol

Good luck .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version