AuthorTopic: PB's Dump of Despairity  (Read 2999 times)

Offline pixelblink

• View Profile
    • pixeljoint

PB's Dump of Despairity

on: May 18, 2007, 12:22:49 am
Because I leave so many things unfinished and because it's all the rage these days...

1. The old man. Started as a squiggly line challenge. Sometimes I find it jumpstarts my creativity to just draw some random lines and try to create an image from it. Thus his huge honkin nose. Scanned him in - you can find the original here: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/pixelblink/oldmansketch.jpg
finished>>
I'm pretty satisfied with this one. Not much changed and I liked the gray on him

2. That damned sneaky pose. Yup.. haven't worked on him for a while but I do plan to finish it. I already understand that the legs are completely unnatural in that stance.

3. I suck. This was for TakaM for the secret santa thingy. My monitor was dying at the time and the colours/contrast seem way off now that I look at it. My major problem that was holding me back was the aliens body. As much as I googled, I couldn't find what I needed.

4. The Gurge sprite. Trying to get a proper body for him. Was planning to animate as well. Alot to improve on I know.

5. Floating Orb-Bot. Drew this awhile back on paper and scanned it in. Cleaned up the lines but it sucks compared to the original drawing (which is MIA somewhere).

6. Old Man Jalonso. For the latest PJ challenge. It's kinda choppy and I'm new to this style of animation. I may work on it some more to make him more fluid.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 05:00:39 am by pixelblink »

Offline pixelblink

• View Profile
    • pixeljoint

Re: PB's Dump of Despairity

Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 07:03:19 pm
update

Any thoughts or suggestions on any of these?

Offline Feron

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
    • Pixelheart

Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 11:35:54 pm
The latest one is awesome - the others just need to be finised off really.

Offline pixelblink

• View Profile
    • pixeljoint

Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 05:03:16 am
Thanks Feron... I am trying to make a concerted effort to finish each and every one of these. Too many times I leave things unfinished and I'm through with that.

Also updated first post with Old Man Jalonso and the Gray Man.