AuthorTopic: Decade + senior pixel artist/animator availible for work (paid only)  (Read 2224 times)

Offline BrashMonkey

• View Profile
I was the first pixel artist at Gameloft New York, where I handled all in-house art needs  and helped procure several high profile licenses by rapidly making mock-up screens of potential licensed games on demand for the marketing staff. I was promoted quickly before moving on to Glu Mobile where I was the lead artist on numerous titles over the following several years, earning frequent praise and promotions, eventually achieving the rank of Technical Senior Artist, which required me to coordinate with senior programmers and producers to help design and improve in-house graphics and animation tools while I also continued to function as lead/senior artist on AAA licenses such as Batman and Transformers.
Since Glu Mobile I've freelanced for the likes of Sega/Wayforward and have done lead character sprite animations and other graphics for games such as Mighty Switch Force and Thor:God of Thunder for the Nintendo DS.

Please be sure to read the testimonials on my portfolio page here: https://bitbeamcannon.com/michael-parents-portfolio/
I'm known and respected in the industry for being fast, highly reliable, and loving the challenge of working within time and technical constraints.

Please email me at mike@bitbeamcannon.com if you think I might be the right artist for your project.