AuthorTopic: Slime 32x32 GB Palette (First Pixel Art)  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Vorkigan

• View Profile

Slime 32x32 GB Palette (First Pixel Art)

on: November 16, 2019, 05:55:40 am
Hello, it's my first pixel art and i think the eyes are wrong, i could use some help and advice with it, i think that the eyes could be better with one more color or with more pixels to define it better, but i can be wrong, any advice is welcomed.

I think i attached the image right if it is wrong tell me pls.

Offline SilverBrick

• View Profile

Re: Slime 32x32 GB Palette (First Pixel Art)

Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 12:31:38 pm
To attach an image properly, upload it onto Imgur. Then take the image url (the one that ends with “.png”, or whichever other filetype you’re using), and put that in between image tags, like this:
Code: [Select]
[img]i.imgur.com/example.png[/img]
Once you do that, hit preview and it should show your image. Click it to zoom in without any blurring, and ctrl+click to zoom back out.

Offline Mistajaye

• Jason Andrew Buividas
    • Mistajaye
    • Mistajaye
    • https://t.me/pump_upp
    • Mistajaye
    • Mistajaye
    • Mistajaye
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !

Re: Slime 32x32 GB Palette (First Pixel Art)

Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 03:13:15 am
First off I LOOOOOOOVE SLIMES omgosh yo one of the best baddies EVERRRRRR no joke. lol And I see your adding to the amazingness. Well. First off not bad start. I tried to rework and tweak the Colors a Tad. Stilling trying to who wif your Green. if I made a slime, this is how I'd go about doing it. I Love slimes before they are see through, so I wanted to make it transparent like a lil globe of Green Goo. LOL I also added blotches of oozing on the ground level for slimeriffic effect, I know thats not a word. lol Gosh I love making up words. lool anyways. I hope this might Help ya on the right track my Man.