AuthorTopic: Dragon Slayer CC/suggestions :)  (Read 7869 times)

Offline skoby

• View Profile

Re: Dragon Slayer CC/suggestions :)

Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 07:13:31 pm
its Iron, not the best font for I's but I like it overall, might edit that myself...  Also to be honest I think whips are one of the most stupid things in the game, they are the most powerful weapon and are hard to get, but god knows why they decided to have the best weapon as a whip.  As for the crowns that is even worse, about 5 years ago they dropped christmas crackers and inside were party hats, since there are now probably 1000 times the number of players they are rediculously overpriced. 

I made this signature for myself, I used to sell for ingame money when I first started, but now I only really do them for friends, to me making the signatures and seeing them used is worth more than the money ingame, but yea some signatures sell for rediculous prices, one I saw recently (absolutely terrible IMO) was sold for 40mil, which would take me 80 hours of playing using the best money making technique I have, I've never sold anything for more than 5% of that lol

Offline Opacus

• Entangled
    • View Profile
    • www.jimjansen.net

Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 08:46:23 pm
Just one thing, his weapon choice is a bit odd. A whip agains a metalic dragon? And a wooden shield he can instantly burn? That doesn't seem like it'd do much good :P
Furthermore this is one of the most decent Runescape sigs I've seen. The guy looks a bit messy though. I think you shuold fix his lines, and make the shading somewhat smoother.

Offline skoby

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 09:28:47 pm
Well the whip is the best weapon in the game :P and is what I use against the dragon.  Also that shield is the anti-dragonfire shield, Id be toast without it lol... and trust me id get far more criticism from the rs community if I used anything but this equipment lol

Offline Pikita

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: May 16, 2007, 11:04:21 pm
playing rs myself i know abit and.

Blue square is where the whip is being held wrong it is hanging out the bottom of his hand in stead of the top.

green square is where the highlight on the whip is TOO light and doesnt show the diffrent ocllours of the whip as it is all one colour

Offline Snippa

• View Profile

Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 12:12:49 am

Blue square is where the whip is being held wrong it is hanging out the bottom of his hand in stead of the top.

green square is where the highlight on the whip is TOO light and doesnt show the diffrent ocllours of the whip as it is all one colour
I'm confused...  :huh:
It looks fine to me.

Offline Destro

• View Profile

Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 03:11:53 am

I'm confused...  :huh:
It looks fine to me.

agreed
seems to fine to me

also im an ex-rs player

great gob!  ;D

Offline Cow

• View Profile

Reply #16 on: May 17, 2007, 04:16:44 am
You'd think if the whip was going to have that intense of highlights, that the things closer to the lightsource (character) would also be effected as much, if not moreso. Also, being that close to the lightsource, the shadows on the character would be pretty dark, I would imagine.

Offline ZxC

• View Profile

Reply #17 on: May 17, 2007, 06:22:21 am
Lol Helm, whips are the best weapons in this game, and those *crowns* (called party hats), are the most expensive items from the game.
Which kinda explains why everyone wants to be drawn possessing that stuff.

Offline mangust

• View Profile

Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 09:05:58 am
Nice! ))
Maybe you think about basic atmosphere? More darkness, contrast, dramatic. You cave is too light, more depth and lose detail on back wall - than she go more to back. Some recolor on dragon.
Somethinks like this:

And of course the highlights, remove unnecessary details for accent on primary scene (battle) and work with form more on dragon and man?