AuthorTopic: AA What's the scoop.  (Read 2571 times)

Offline ~KING~

• Where do I put my picture???
    • View Profile

AA What's the scoop.

on: April 28, 2007, 12:27:19 am
I'm hearing all this talk of AA and I'v seen a couple tuts but I realy don't know how I can aply this with sading.So what is it how do I do it any examples rember.I'm new.

Thanks you guys have been a great help so far,
~KING~

Offline The B.O.B.

• currently losering it up...
    • View Profile

Re: AA What's the scoop.

Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 12:59:18 am
Umm, where's the pixel art at? I think if this is a general question to people here, it should be posted in the "General Discussion" section, not pixel art. That is unless, you have a piece that you'd like to add AA to, or learn with. Then I would try and show you where it is best applicable. Better yet, some of the better/more experienced pixel artists would assist you. Either way, I think you would get answers in the general section.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 01:02:09 am by The B.O.B. »
my back hurts...

Offline ~KING~

• Where do I put my picture???
    • View Profile

Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 01:04:02 am
Shure I post some thing but I don't want the same old I want to know how to AA it ok.

EDIT:

Don't wory about the wheels I fixed it and will upload it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 01:05:42 am by ~KING~ »

Offline philipptr

• View Profile

Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 07:03:06 am
this is a sprite, right?
you don't AA the outer areas of sprites since they are used on changing backgrounds. also, I guess this sprite has some much bigger problems than AA, it took me very long to guess what it is. also the sword is bending in the wrong direction when going back, and that trail it draws (I hope thats the right term) is too big, since it's going further away than the sword is in the first frame.