AuthorTopic: [Wip] Female anatomy [nudity] - New update 01.05  (Read 7269 times)

Offline Stitchy

• A ghost wandering the shore
    • View Profile
    • That one place everyone hates.

Re: [Wip] Female anatomy [nudity] - Update!

Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 05:17:01 pm
Wow, pretty damn good. And this is coming from a female, just in case you don't know.

edit: Removed the image because it was unhelpful.

I myself have trouble with legs, and it often takes me many tries to get them right, so I didn't try and edit that. I can tell you, however, that her feet are far too small and are not positioned correctly. Her feet need to be out farther from center.

Geez, Bers' edit looks much better than mine, but the legs are still a problem. The ankles seem to be a problem spot. Even though females are more curvy and have more natural fat around their hips and thighs, there needs to be more space between her legs, I think. That would make the leg positioning easier and look more realistic.

Gah, well, that was a horrible amalgamation of critiques. D:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 07:36:36 pm by Stitchy »
Be it, so be quick
Don’t run, just walk and walk and walk
Don’t lose yourself, to decorate
Somewhere on your wall 'Cause somewhere in your mind You know you are doing fine Holding secret hair locks You’ll pluck before you hide

Offline Terley

• Terley is King, but he needs a new avatar.
    • View Profile

Reply #11 on: April 25, 2007, 06:41:52 pm
i personally think you should re-think the arm positioning, she looks a bit stiff with em at her hips. and her hands are covering up the curves.

Bers' edit is definately the right direction to take imo, consentrate how he altered the torso, in comparisant your version looks very feeble and uncomfortable.
I've not got anything interesting to type here..

Offline Bers

• View Profile

Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 03:32:10 am
Geez, Bers' edit looks much better than mine, but the legs are still a problem. The ankles seem to be a problem spot.

yes, certainly. i quick edit pose and little touch her torso. ( sorry about that, couldt to be kept :)
your pose variation looks wrong balance(unstable)  and wrong perspective, i chasing find pose balance.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 03:33:43 am by Bers »

Offline Ar

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 01:53:54 pm

Half work. Colors will be modified soon (its too orange now imho).
CC please. :)
Every pixel is important.

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Re: [Wip] Female anatomy [nudity] - New update 01.05

Reply #14 on: May 02, 2007, 09:16:56 pm
It'sooking good, but I agree the colors are to orange right now, I also think there is a tad bit to much contrast with the shadows and the basic skin tone, could jsut be a saturation problem though.
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.