AuthorTopic: [WIP] Time To Die  (Read 3447 times)

Offline pixelblink

• View Profile
    • pixeljoint

[WIP] Time To Die

on: April 19, 2007, 09:25:10 pm
He's leaning in for the final kill with his head turned towards his prey, his weapon pulled back, and I imagine him having a bit of sneak-like stance
I always start with faces as it's my strong point. The upper body sketch looks good to me, but when I get to the lower torso, I just can't seem to get the stance right. Need some help.. feel free to edit.
The progress:
> >
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 09:21:47 am by pixelblink »

Offline philipptr

• View Profile

Re: [WIP] Time To Die

Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 02:31:30 pm
I'm pretty bad at anatomy myself but imo the uppder body and the legs just have a too big angly between them. and if he's looking in direction of his legs anyway, why would he turn his body so far? I understand a certain degree of turn to make something like him leaning to a wall while walking, but I don't think a character with mostly human anatomy could turn his torso so far away..

Offline pixelblink

• View Profile
    • pixeljoint

Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 09:19:50 am
I feel ya man. Perhaps it is a bit extreme a pose... tamed it down somewhat. Cleaned up the lines and some more definition on the legs. This is very much out of my comfort zone - from basic anatomy to the hair. Would love to hear some more thoughts from the experts :)

Offline Alevice

• View Profile
    • DevArt gallery

Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 11:05:21 am
I feel ya man. Perhaps it is a bit extreme a pose... tamed it down somewhat. Cleaned up the lines and some more definition on the legs. This is very much out of my comfort zone - from basic anatomy to the hair. Would love to hear some more thoughts from the experts :)

You got the left thumb wrong :P

Offline Elrinth

• Hello peeps
    • View Profile
    • Elrinth's personal webpage

Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 05:46:43 pm
does he have two left hands???
"Truly, if there's evil out there, it lies within the heart of mankind!" - Edward D. Morrison
Mai fav games: Seiken Densetsu, Rockman, Doom, Final Fantasy, Zelda no Densetsu, Metroid, Kid Icarus
Fav consoles: Sharp Twin Fami, Super Nintendo Jr., Wintendo Gamecube