AuthorTopic: My first walk animation [Nudity warning]  (Read 11161 times)

Offline Stwelin

• View Profile

Re: My first walk animation [Nudity warning]

Reply #20 on: April 14, 2007, 01:27:11 am
armpit. :P and yes, they do look a little thin. The head... wide-ness sort of irks me, but i'll assume it's a non-realism stylistic choice.

Offline Joseph

• Shut up and pixel.
    • View Profile

Reply #21 on: April 14, 2007, 05:30:14 am
her tits are flat when her rotates her body, her neck is really wierd, and agreeing with the above post, her armpits are a bit too visible.  also, I think her legs may be too short.  the animation is nice though, besides the arm it's very fluid.  I love how the toes aren't always flat, you actually raised them when she steps forward, excellent thinking.

Offline Opacus

• Entangled
    • View Profile
    • www.jimjansen.net

Reply #22 on: April 14, 2007, 08:58:33 am
Her breasts look a bit strange, like they're one thing instead of 2 seperate breasts. I suggest some shading in between the breasts to make them look better.

Offline Sharm

• View Profile

Reply #23 on: April 14, 2007, 07:48:23 pm
Obviously I'm not pulling off the look that I want from this, since I keep getting comments implying that she's more mature than she actually is.  She's supposed to be pre-teen, and not developed yet.  I've toned down the shading on the bust, neck and fixed the armpit.  Did I make her too hippy, is that the problem?

Offline Fool

• View Profile
    • Fool's House

Reply #24 on: April 15, 2007, 09:39:51 am
Looks good to me.=)
As to the head and a breast i think it's just fine since that is a base, not just nude bold walker.=)
(Hair would defenetly add some juice to the motion though=). Maybe knees are  a little pointy but other then that have no crits.

Offline Sharm

• View Profile

Reply #25 on: April 15, 2007, 04:16:08 pm
Thanks Fool.  You helped a ton on this.  So did everyone else, thank you!  I know it's just a base, I did fiddle with a lot of things that are going to be covered up, but I wanted it too be right, so I could learn, and do it right on the next one.  Speaking of next one, I've started on the left/right walk.  I'll put it up when I'm done, and maybe a completed character too.  ^_^