AuthorTopic: Struggle Away! [Minor WIP]{UP-Again!}  (Read 6404 times)

Offline Bers

• View Profile

Re: Struggle Away! [Minor WIP]{UP-Again!}

Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 03:51:03 am
i think you need fix four point
i do nothing about he pose exspression, but you have little problem in the anathomy.
pls look this

Offline Malor

• Masquerading as a black bear.
    • View Profile

Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 09:35:48 pm
It's looking pretty sweet, but the head looks a little to small, Bers edit is nice.
Quote from: Adarias
I'm not going to pretend this is a small task either; certainly none of us here can claim to have accomplished it.  it's the realm of masters.  still, it's what we all have to try for.

Offline Stitchy

• A ghost wandering the shore
    • View Profile
    • That one place everyone hates.

Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 10:12:57 pm
Bers' edit is amazing, as usual. I was going to say as I was scrolling through your steps that the arm that Bers corrected really looked too broken up into the separate muscles/regions and looked... disconnected. Even with Bers' edit, the upper region where the shoulder is still looks disconnected. I would suggest trying to get more of a graceful curve going on along the upper edge of that arm.

The head is a bit too small, I agree, for the body. I also think the little bit of muscle at the bottom left (our left) of his torso should be trimmed a little. The area around the elbow on his right arm needs to be changed. Here's what I think it should look like, but I could be wrong:

The hand on the same arm I edited also seems off to me, but I'm sure someone else could address it better than I.
Be it, so be quick
Don’t run, just walk and walk and walk
Don’t lose yourself, to decorate
Somewhere on your wall 'Cause somewhere in your mind You know you are doing fine Holding secret hair locks You’ll pluck before you hide