AuthorTopic: Some warrior[wip]  (Read 7694 times)

Offline zeid

• View Profile
    • Pixel Class

Re: Some warrior[wip]

Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 05:34:31 pm
I think this looks better in some ways, however i feel the change in pose was in part to avoid a number of tricky issues requiring correction. I would have been much more impressed if you had of taken/or even disregarded some of our input on issues without compromisingly the original idea. The arm wasn't poorly posed or anything it just had some minor things you could have fixed.
View my Devlog... unless you aren't ready to have your mind blown.

yosh64

Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 11:31:12 pm
hey

I like your update, it really brings out a completly different personality of the character. I also like the flow of the body, seems more lively/real or something, not sure... I think this is very well done :).

cyas

Offline am_pm

• Lurker supreme
    • View Profile

Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 01:34:48 am
I think it would be a good idea if you touched up the old version and kept this version. Instant idle/alert positions already pixelled.  :)

Offline InvaderLupus

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 02:09:05 am
I think it looks great. Reminds me of a resized 3d render (like in Diablo II)

Offline mangust

• View Profile

Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 10:20:32 am
Yes it's more better and i see sword!  ;D And right foot is ok.
But in early image his riffling is more right and his breast, of course, up with this position hands, but maybe not too much like you paint.

Offline Fool

• View Profile
    • Fool's House

Reply #15 on: April 12, 2007, 11:45:56 am
I think this looks better in some ways, however i feel the change in pose was in part to avoid a number of tricky issues requiring correction. I would have been much more impressed if you had of taken/or even disregarded some of our input on issues without compromisingly the original idea. The arm wasn't poorly posed or anything it just had some minor things you could have fixed.

Original idea was in fact a relaxed pose which i didn't get right in first place according to following misreading. With straight torso and with his hand on a sword it  looks rather threatening, ready to spit around.=)

mangust, that's a valid correction, I'll take it in account.=) Thanks.

Offline Fool

• View Profile
    • Fool's House

Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 01:18:57 am
Colors edit:

Done?

Offline Faceless

• View Profile

Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 01:37:52 am
I prefered the detailing on the stomach of your previous update.
Otherwise I think it's much improved.

yosh64

Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 03:50:40 am
hey

I also think the stomach is much harder to read or something, and contrary to mangust's edit, I actually prefer the wider and more slanted body. I think he looks far less relaxed now or something, and less life like to me. Hmm, maybe the stomach is harder to read as ther is more light on it now? maybe you should just leave the bottom of the body lightest or whatever.

cyas
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 03:55:53 am by yosh64 »