AuthorTopic: Title of my homepage  (Read 6056 times)

yosh64

Re: Title of my homepage

Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 04:14:04 pm
hey

Just wanted to say that I like the update :).

Anyhows that's it for now.

cyas

Offline Sharm

• View Profile

Reply #11 on: April 13, 2007, 05:07:23 pm
Looking good!  Sorry you couldn't find a picture.  I found this one on a jewelry site, maybe it'll help?

Offline AdamAtomic

• natural born medic
    • View Profile
    • Adam Atomic

Reply #12 on: April 13, 2007, 06:15:16 pm
i'd lighten the background some, and i think it looks weird having all the buildings look like that, doesn't make them stand out much.  I'd either add more city around them or alter some of the buildings so taht the obsidian ones stand out more.  right now tey look cool but are pretty hard to see!

Offline nepheus

• View Profile

Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 06:29:05 am
Hi folks! Thank you again for you attention!

Here is the new update:

I am almost stating it as finished, there is one last thing I want to try: a flying person, facing the buildings and just above them, with his back towards the "camera", only seen by his silhouette.

@yosh64: thank you a lot!

@Sharm: many thanks for finding it, I think I acomplished something like it (or not :huh:). Since there are no bright surfaces near the cubes, I think it wonīt look good their faces with such light colors, as if a reflection is showing. Thank you a lot for the effort!

@AdamAtomic: actually the objective was only to suggest that itīs a city and, besides, I think I am not skilled enough to make an entire city design. The background is black because itīs the pageīs background color, so, if I changed the color, I would have to change the pages colors too. I may try different color schemes later, right now I think it looks cool with this dark style. Thank you very much for you opinion and your suggestions! Who knows I may be able to do more buildings and even a good terrain for it in a Starcraft style some day?

Thank you a lot everyone!

Good things

Nepheus