AuthorTopic: Leisure decryption Game Art Commission(not pixel style)  (Read 2270 times)

Offline GameArt

• View Profile
Hello, I am looking for a two-dimensional artist of the game to help us design visual development. We have many requirements (character design, animation, user interface, WordArt, icon, background, etc.), I will cooperate with you in character design first, not the whole project. First of all, the demand is relatively small, we can understand and run in each other. If there is good cooperation between the two parties, the next plan shall be implemented, and so on. You don't need to have all the skills to appeal. I hope you have a lot of time and energy. Ability is also important. Because we have to finish all the work in one month. We will start with a simple version. The workload will increase from the medium term. In the same way, your remuneration will increase.

You can leave during the project, but you need to complete the current work.

I can pay through PayPal (in installments for the benefit of both parties)
For example, you have completed the role line draft in the current design, and there are no problems with either side. I will pay you the money on this draft in advance. After the color match is confirmed, I will pay the remaining money

-----------------------Project requirements (character design) -------------------
Story background:
Alcatraz Island is surrounded by water. There is a group of "strange" birds on the island.
Although they look at birds, they don't fly. It looks like a square.
After a long time, their legs also deteriorated. Now in order to survive, they have to escape the volcano that is erupting.

Character design description:
The character uses the image of a bird and expresses it in an abstract way. He has the characteristics of a bird, but he is a cube.
Belong to the cartoon image (you can understand it as a square bird)

The image is composed of: face + square body
Only three roles need to be designed
The face consists of the following:
        Hair
        eye
        Beak (by default open state)
        eyebrow
        tail

Note:
The main colors are not consistent.
For example, if you are currently drawing a bird whose main color is black,
Then, if you draw other birds, you can't use black as the primary color, but you can use it for a small amount of decoration.

Each time you draw a single part, you need to create a new layer. Easy to make animations

The bird's face is on the right side, and the left side is almost just a color, so it's too monotonous. You don't have to think about it when you paint. After reading the basic style, let's discuss how to decorate it.

Each bird (one square) is 98 pixels wide and 90 pixels high。
Not counting hair and beak。The beak does not need to be too big

Three kinds of birds as well as their color.
Yellow,Red,Blue

other
Other aspects are discussed primarily based on late visual performance, such as whether to modify the body (add spots) and whether to change it to a feathery square (making it more suitable for birds). Late topic.

My email address is xhw364210@gmail.com. You can leave a message below.
Looking forward to cooperating and communicating with you

You can search for the game Snake bird. The artistic style and character design of the current project are very similar to him.
Link
https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNQ-pbJ06-0DYfRY_BebiV824APj_A%3A1572335738540&ei=evC3XfnRIOWN_QaM-reYBg&q=snakebird&oq=snakebird&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i71l8.713278.715448..715630...0.1..0.0.0.......0....1..gws-wiz.07JMPzd9rQ0&ved=0ahUKEwj59qaJ_8DlAhXlRt8KHQz9DWMQ4dUDCAs&uact=5

Offline Animator

• View Profile

Re: Leisure decryption Game Art Commission(not pixel style)

Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 10:43:16 pm
Hello,

I am interested in the artist position, I have 10 years of experience
and have published many videogames with various publishers.

Is the position still open ? I can follow the style you ask, as you will
see I am versatile.

Please view examples of my works in the link below.
https://pixelation.org/index.php?topic=24648.0
and
http://pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=18041
You can also read the comments below it from previous clients as a proof of my
reliability.

Best regards and I look forward to hearing from you.

Spyridon Kontis