AuthorTopic: dump  (Read 11120 times)

Offline fil_razorback

• Captain of a ship without a name
    • View Profile
    • Partisan - Tactics Battles

Re: dump

Reply #20 on: March 28, 2007, 12:58:28 pm
Excellent work =)
My fav is the pirate one, except the veil color. How come it is PURPLE ?

V (a game i want to make at the moment, currently playing around with gamemaker)

Gamemaker ? Why are you using gamemaker when you could get an army of volunteer coding slaves ?

Offline Rox

• View Profile

Reply #21 on: March 28, 2007, 05:55:55 pm
Because doing it yourself will always be much more fun.

Super-awesome-great job, Kenneth. I'm REALLY looking forward to actually checking out an actually finished product from you. One day...

yosh64

Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 12:05:48 pm
hey

Impressive work :), the pirate game seems to remind me of Zelda Wind Waker :). But yea, I really like the style :).

cya
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 12:10:59 pm by yosh64 »

Offline vellan

• View Profile

Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 02:23:18 pm
Hey Kenneth,

It's awesome to see you on these boards, I have been a fan of the games you have worked on from way back when you were with Macrospace (or when macrospace wasnt part of someone else). Recently I really enjoyed Stranded - my company (www.capybaragames.com) came very, very close to making a similar game, but after playing it I am glad it fell through. Also, kudos on the amazing reception PGR has recieved.

Great to see other people commited to making amazing pixel art a part of mobile gaming. kudos dude.

Offline Kennethfejer

• View Profile

Reply #24 on: April 10, 2007, 06:49:15 pm
thanks all

working on the animations for the girl at the moment.
so theres not really anything new to see yet.

Faceless:
1. yeah the bg isn't done yet, its just a placeholder until i have something better.

2. sailing(exploring) and battling enemies, in the form of other ships and monsters, were meant to the main portions of the game.

3. yeah the foreground and its palette is pretty final, bg is just a quick sketch.

QuickSilva:
gamemaker is pretty cool, i haven't played with it too much yet though, so i might change my mind later on ;)

fil_razorback:
PURPLE is awesome  :y:

because the projects i've worked on until now, never works out in the end. people always get tired and give up.
also, this way, i get to decide everything myself :crazy:

Rox:
hehe, you can always go to http://www.glu.com ;)

vellan:
hey thanks :)

btw, been meaning to try out pillowfight for quite a while, it looks great :D

« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 07:58:37 pm by Kennethfejer »

Offline vellan

• View Profile

Reply #25 on: April 10, 2007, 09:06:39 pm
vellan:
hey thanks :)

btw, been meaning to try out pillowfight for quite a while, it looks great :D

hehe thanks. it'll be out in May IIRC...finishing porting now. we have a couple other doozies coming out soon too :)

Keep dumping stuff man, all the artists here really enjoy your style...to the point that we actually sometimes say "MAKE IT MORE FEJER" during crit sessions. hahaha.