AuthorTopic: [Closed] Looking For Pixel Artist For Tilesets  (Read 2553 times)

Offline twill14

• View Profile

[Closed] Looking For Pixel Artist For Tilesets

on: August 25, 2019, 10:05:26 pm
Greetings,

We at Grand Scheme Games are looking for a Pixel artist whom specializes in tile-set environments (or is at least very comfortable)

The assets we need are to be an extension of a pre-existing style that we already have dedicated for our games and so we will be needing the artist to leverage textures and resources from content that already exists on-top of some room for custom work.

We have a comprehensive list of assets we need which average to about an estimated 90 hours of total work.

We'd like to not exceed $20 per hour if possible though we could be flexible given one's speed

This work would be subjected to reduction given the proposed hourly rate and overall changes to scope (in which scope is likely to decrease rather than increase.)

For those who are interested, feel free to PM me here or send an email to:

twill14[@gmail][dot]com

(Note I may have a higher chance to getting back to you if you email me than pms here as we only venture here every few months or so as needs require)

I'll try to update the posting as soon as we've settled on a person and would like to apologize in advance if we are not able to speak with everyone.

For more info about the kinds of games we make feel free to join our site at www[dot]grandschemegames[dot]com

We haven't' updated for a spell, but this is due to some internal restructuring of the team and will be making an official announcement for our title when things are ready.

Cheers

-----
Update:

Thank you all who have reached out. There were quite a few of you and so I'll try to get back to you if I can after taking a look/gathering other opportunities for work.

At this time we've found someone, but I wanted to thank everyone for their interests and we'll likely be back for more needs.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 10:29:12 pm by twill14 »